Charity begins at home?


This evening we received not one, not two but three 'begging' phone calls from the cops asking for donations!

Since when have they been a bloody charity? Don't they get paid? Don't they have health insurance? Don't they pay social security and/or have their pensions set up? Don't they have college funds for their offspring?

If they don't it isn't my bloody fault and they should get their house in order!

Good grief! You don't get this sort of crap back in ole Blighty!

I just find it sooooooo irritating!

This piccy expresses my sentiments totally - f%&* off you bunch of scroungers!!!!!

Besides, after shelling out over $500 to get the garage door fixed yesterday I'm not in the most charitable mood, (in case you haven't guessed)!

On a slightly different note, I managed to sort out a nice parcel for my friend, (in need, bless her) and she should be getting it tomorrow so she'd best be in to accept it! *L*

Oh how I'd love to be a fly on the wall at that moment as she has absolutely no idea what, exactly, is arriving, just that she has to be there for a package and I'll be looking on my birth club forum to check if she's gotten it tomorrow evening!
Now that cheers me up no end and I'm really excited about it!!

Labels: , , , , , ,

Permalink | 3 Comments