Just thought I'd add...




YAY!!!!!!!!!!

Guess he'd best start going to work then! LOL

Yes, he's had yet another day off though he did intend to go when he first got up this morning - even got as far as driving some of the way there before he hit a major traffic snarl-up and decided that enough was enough, (plus he had a long meeting scheduled for today which he didn't think he could sit through given that he is still in some pain)!

So, when I got up this morning and discovered a fresh pot of hot coffee sitting in the kitchen I was, to say the least, a lil confused as I distinctly remembered him kissing me 'n' the lil man goodbye before he set off for work, (though I was, admittedly, mostly asleep at that point)!

Anyway, the poor guy's napping on the couch right now and the lil man's crashed out on the floor of his playpen, (for the third time in two days).

I had to go out and get the Hubs some prescription painkillers this afternoon - two days after phoning the doc's to ask for them, (and what a bloody farce that was - twice I phoned up and specifically ask for painkillers and the dumbarses phoned up at lunchtime today and asked Hubs if it was more of his medicine he was after!! WTF is up with that?!!! Don't they understand bloody English??! ***insert extremely pissed off smiley here*** )!

The poor man was in absolute agony and they just fannied about before getting back to us!
If the lil guy had been asleep the afternoon of the day that I had phoned I woulda gone over there and sorted them out myself but I couldn't take him with me and be fully pissed off in front of him nor could I leave him with the Hubster in such a state.

Arseholes! They're about as much use as a chocolate teapot!!!!

Labels: , , , ,

Permalink | 4 Comments