Things are looking up!

Hubs went back to see the doc yesterday, (it meant he had to leave work early but who is he to complain)!! *L*

He was given 'long-term' meds to help make him better and some percocet for the pain. He took two of those straightaway and was happy not to be feeling any pain for the first time in nearly a month!
His other meds should kick in in a day or so and, hopefully, it won't be long til I have my daft bugger back again - it's been too bloody long!

The lil man slept all night last night, (which might or might not have had anything to do with the dose of Motrin I gave him before bed) and we both had a lie-in til 9 this morning which would have been more beneficial if I hadn't have been waiting up til after 2am to see if there would be a repeat of previous nights! Still, I'm not complaining but Hubs better get back to sleeping in our bed again soon cos this staying up too late malarky is becoming a bad habit!

Here's hoping that both my 'boys' are totally sorted now and we can get on with all the stuff that needs doing to move.

Labels: , , , ,

Permalink | 0 Comments