I've not been posting on here these past few days cos I've either been tired, busy or both.

I just don't know where my days have gone!

The lil man's not been sleeping so well for a few nights which means I've not either. Hubs is still kipping downstairs but he is getting better, slowly. His rash is fading but he still has bouts of pain along the nerve which was affected. I had to get the poor guy some more prescription painkillers on Monday, (actually had no hassle whatsoever this time when I phoned the doc's)!

These painkillers are so strong that he let me drive his truck back from having had our evening cuppa last night cos he was feeling out of it!

As I was driving us back I could see the flashing lights of an ambulance coming up behind us, speeding in our direction. When I first tried to move across to the other lane the knob who was in that lane but just behind us tried to speed up and stop me moving over but then he must've spotted the lights too and deigned to let me in.



I was so angry at him that I could've gotten out and given him a mouthful - tosser!

To top my evening off I only went and let go of one end of a necklace I was halfway through making and all the beads fell on the floor! Pillock! They were seed beads too - the smallest and most fiddly ones to thread!!

***sigh***

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

Permalink | 5 Comments