Just my luck!


I will be having my first brush with the dental practise in this wonderful country this afternoon and it'll probably cost as much as a small used two door hatchback.

I am so not looking forward to this!

I detest going to the dentist and the price I have to pay is toothache. Ugh! Sometimes I wish they'd just pull the bloody lot out and give me dentures - teeth are nothing but a pain from the moment they pop up in your mouth, (the lil man would confirm this)!

Hubs has taken the day off of work, (of course he protested loudly against this - NOT) in order to take me to the mouth butcher and also to look after the lil man whilst I'm incapacitated and is already considering the thought of having to take tomorrow off too - to care for me and the lil man, of course!

I keep telling myself not to panic about going to the dentist - what's there to be worried about? I've had three kids with little to no pain relief - at least I know that the anaesthetic works at the dentist!!! A couple of jabs in the gums, a spot of dry mouth cos you've forgotten how to salivate and no pain - no problem, right?!
Well, we'll see - it's been a while since the last time...


Labels: , ,

Permalink | 0 Comments