Crafty!


Money makes the world go round, (if we didn't have money would the world be square)?!

The aim is to have money, to make money, to live comfortably, to not have to worry about bills or whether you can afford something.

Hubs and I would like to work from home, to make our money working for ourselves - my speciality being crafts, (I've made some necklaces which I hope to sell) and painting and Hubs' being photography and writing.
Sounds great, doesn't it?
Well we both hope that it works out for us.

My personal inspiration doesn't even know that she is a role model of sorts for me. I have not even met her in person yet what she does spurs me on to my goal.
I started talking to Pauline over two years ago on the internet. I met her through an excellent marriage-based immigration site - visajourney, (which was called something else entirely back then).
Since that time, she, like me, was granted her fiancé(e) visa, came to the States and married her, then, fiancé.
Whilst here, she painted rocks and made FiMo characters and sold them. Though she hasn't made her fortune yet she is perservering with her chosen method of generating money and I've not heard her complain about it at all!
She and her husband have moved back to the UK where she continues to make the FiMo characters but now mainly produces cake toppers!
Her husband is also planning a work at home business and, hopefully, will do as well as his wife. *L*

Labels: , , , , ,

Permalink | 0 Comments