First post - starting all over again!

Well, here I am again, not that you knew I'd been here before but I have!
I must've started about half a dozen of these things with lapses so massive in-between that I've been forced to start a new blog due to forgetting minor things like passwords and the like!
This one, however, I intend to keep up with and write down all the exciting stuff that happens to me on a daily basis cos, of course, my life is peppered with thrills 'n' spills!

***insert eye rolling smiley here***


Still, doesn't matter, maybe I'll bore myself into silence on here instead.

OK, so, where do I start today? Or should that be tomorrow - it is after midnight after all! Or, maybe I'll have to wait til tomorrow now as Hubs has just announced that it's bedtime.

Who am I to argue?!! *L*

Labels: , , ,

Permalink | 0 Comments